Products & services
Our high standard products and services are made available through state-of-the-art fuelling facilities in seven international airports across the UAE:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
- Al Bateen Executive Airport (AZI)
- Al Ain International Airport (AAN)
- Sharjah International Airport (SHJ)
- Fujairah International Airport (FJR)
- Ras Al Khaimah International Airport (RKT)
- Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
Aviation products are manufactured according to the most stringent international standards, as well as civil and military specifications. During manufacture, and throughout the distribution process, careful attention is paid to fuelling and quality control regulations. This means that at every stage between the refinery and aircraft tanks, fuel quality is checked through sampling and laboratory analysis to ensure that all ADNOC fuels conform to stipulated requirements.
ADNOC Distribution undertakes fuelling/defuelling services that meet the requirements of all types of aircraft, from the smallest private airplane to the largest commercial cargo/passenger aircraft.
Our sophisticated systems and operational processes guarantee increased reliability, elimination of delays, lower rates of accidents/incidents, and reduced overall costs, earning them international acknowledgement and recognition. Aviation equipment and facilities used are selected as per the latest international standards including ASTM, BS, EI and EN.
ADNOC Distribution is presently considered a reliable choice for aviation fuel in the UAE and the wider region.
- Jet A-1: is manufactured according to the latest Aviation Fuel Quality and Jointly Operated Systems (AFQRJOS) checklist and embodies the requirements of the following two international specifications - the British Ministry of Defence, DEF.STAN.91/91 latest Issue, and the American Standard ASTM D-1655.
- Avgas 100 LL: is an aviation gasoline fuel used for reciprocating piston engine aircraft. It is manufactured to meet the latest issue of the specification standards: DEF STAN 91/90 or ASTM D 910
- JP-8: meets the latest issue of the military specification Mil-DTL-83133. This fuel is a kerosene type JET A-1 based specification with other additives to enhance its performance and meet military requirements.