We are empowering lives across the UAE – on the road, at sea and in the air.
Our customers can fuel, shop, have a quick oil change or get their car washed at our service stations. We offer car care through Autoserv, inspections via our Vehicle Inspection Centres and we supply LPG cylinders to the UAE’s households. We meet the daily energy needs of the country’s industries, while providing fuel and lubricant products for aviation, marine and fleets. Throughout the GCC, the wider Middle East, Far East, Africa, and the CIS countries, ADNOC Distribution markets lubricants under the sub-brand ADNOC Voyager, which exceeds the highest international specifications.
ADNOC Distribution was established in 1973 as the first UAE government-owned company specialised in the marketing and distribution of petroleum products within the United Arab Emirates and internationally.As one of the region’s largest and most innovative petroleum companies, ADNOC Distribution is renowned and respected for the exceptional quality and reliability of its products and services.
Today ADNOC Distribution owns a wide network of service stations, Oasis stores, standalone Autoserv car care centres, Salama vehicle inspections centres, multi-product depots and aviation fuel depots.
Our main focus areas are:
- A strong retail activity which includes ADNOC service stations and Oasis convenience stores
- Our aviation services provide 24/7 support to airline customers, including passenger and cargo flights, the military and general aviation clients across the UAE
- Refuelling services for corporate customers
- Lubricants: we have a high standard lubricant and packaging plant which is marketed locally, regionally and exported in selected locations in the Middle East, the Far East, Africa and Europe
- State-of-the-art bunkering facilities at Zayed Port in Abu Dhabi, which refuel ships at arrival and departure
- We distribute and promote Natural Gas for Vehicles (NGV)
Will the NGV cylinder explode in case of fire?
No - the cylinder valve has safety devices that vent the gas when temperature and/or pressure increases.